Wisconsin’s private, nonprofit colleges and universities working together for educational opportunity.
“WAICU Career Connect is all about opportunities for employers and for future employees. Students and graduates from Wisconsin’s private, nonprofit colleges and universities have everything that employers want: communication skills, critical reasoning, creativity, and character. WAICU Career Connect is designed to be an entry point for employers to expand their talent pool and for students to find internships, first career placements, and more.”Rolf Wegenke, Ph.D.
WAICU is preparing the work force of tomorrow
- WAICU graduates about 14,000 students per year.
- WAICU grants 27% of all bachelor degrees and 37% of all graduate degrees.
- At the bachelor’s level, WAICU awards 31% of engineering degrees, 29% of business degrees, and 38% of health profession degrees, including 52% of (BSN) nursing degrees.
- At the graduate level, WAICU produces 100% of dentistry degree grads, 58% of medical doctors, 55% of physician assistants, and 36% of pharmacists.
- WAICU also confers 50% of graduate education degrees and 46% of graduate business degrees.