Workforce fair: Jobs, Internships, and Graduate Schools
2023 Workforce Fair: February 21, 2023
ATTRACT. ENGAGE. RECRUIT.
Build your talent pipeline at the 31st annual WorkForce Fair: Jobs, Internships and Graduate School.
Network with students and alumni from Wisconsin’s private and independent colleges in one place, at one time, in one day. From accounting and engineering to English and philosophy, WAICU students and alumni offer a wide diversity of majors and experiences. WorkForce is the premier place to promote not only jobs, internship and graduate program opportunities, but also to connect with attendees about experiences to learn more about your organization, such as shadowing, informational interviews, and events. Registration for this annual event is always in high demand and reaches capacity early.
2023 WorkForce Fair
Tuesday, February 21, 2023
3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
at WI State Fair Park
- Employer registration is open.
- To register and to view registration and sponsorship rates please visit WorkForce 2023.
- Click for Snapshot of 2022 Student Attendees.
- Employer Policies: Contact, Chris Szolyga, WorkForce 2023 Chair, email@example.com
- Online Registration & Fair Logistics: Contact Megan Anderson, WorkForce Event Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org