Wisconsin’s private, nonprofit colleges and universities working together for educational opportunity.
“WAICU Career Connect is all about opportunities for employers and for future employees. Students and graduates from Wisconsin’s private, nonprofit colleges and universities have everything that employers want: communication skills, critical reasoning, creativity, and character. WAICU Career Connect is designed to be an entry point for employers to expand their talent pool and for students to find internships, first career placements, and more.”
WAICU IS PREPARING THE WORK FORCE OF TOMORROW
- WAICU enrolls over 52,000 students.
- WAICU grants 25% of all bachelor degrees and 35% of all graduate degrees.
- At the bachelor’s level, WAICU awards 25% of engineering degrees, 25% of business degrees, and 41% of health profession degrees, including 51% of (BSN) nursing degrees.
- At the graduate level, WAICU produces 100% of dentistry degree grads, 47% of medical doctors, 59% of physician assistants, and 37% of pharmaceutical degrees.
- WAICU also confers 45% of graduate education degrees and 45% of graduate business degrees.